Why Join the IABNZ?
The IAB sits in a unique position within the digital advertising industry, connecting our members across the entire value chain of digital advertising from media owners/publishers and advertising agencies through to advertisers etc. Shaping our industry is important to us; we offer a comprehensive benefits package to educate, inspire and empower New Zealand businesses to grow and thrive in a digital economy.
Membership of the IAB New Zealand enables members, as key stakeholders, to be part of a conversation to shape and support the industry.
To summarise, the benefits of being a member of the IAB New Zealand are as follows:
- IAB New Zealand membership qualifies your organisation to have the opportunity of a seat on one of our Councils, endorsed by Council Chairs and voted on by other Council members. The Councils are comprised of industry thought leaders who play an active role in shaping content and events for IAB members and its wider community.
- IAB New Zealand Council members participate with other members to discuss, resolve and set guidelines for issues that impact the growth of the interactive advertising industry.
- Councils and working groups drive all industry initiatives, in a range of areas including:
- Creative and technical standards, to facilitate basic business building blocks.
- Standards and guidelines for measurement, affecting the currency of the media.
- Industry research.
- Promotion of the industry - representing the industry to media.
- Industry representation - working with organisations such as the ASA to ensure good governance and self-regulation for the industry.
- Ultimately, the Councils assist with the education, visibility and revenue within the digital market in New Zealand and provide their members with visibility as industry thought leaders.
- Full membership provides an entitlement to vote on IAB policy regarding key issues.
- IAB New Zealand full Board members are provided with three Council seats per year, voted on by peers.
- Access to industry research both local and overseas.
- An opportunity to contribute to our Case Study library.
- Free access to the IAB New Zealand/Baker Tilly, Staples Rodway Quarterly Digital Advertising Revenue Report. (The IABNZ’s quarterly Digital Advertising Revenue Report is compiled from a survey conducted independently by Baker Tilly Staples Rodway on behalf of the IAB New Zealand each quarter. The results reported are considered the most accurate measurement of online advertising revenue since the data is compiled directly from information supplied by companies selling online advertising. All-inclusive, the report includes data reflecting online advertising revenue from all major New Zealand online publishers across their websites and commercial online services).
- Members receive discounts and free tickets to IAB New Zealand events.
White Papers and EDM Content
- Members, as subject matter experts, may be invited to contribute to white papers and EDM content. (White papers are published by the IAB New Zealand for its members as impartial sources of information designed to educate and inform on key topics of interest).
- As a member your company will automatically be listed on the IAB New Zealand members’ directory.
- Members can advertise on our site and in our email communications at a discounted price.
- All queries looking for recommended suppliers are directed to our members directory.
Briefings and Updates
- Members will receive exclusive emails detailing the latest developments and activities in interactive advertising.
- Members are entitled to use the IAB logo in their corporate identity and website.
- Members are entitled to publicise their events and company news and developments on the IAB New Zealand website.
Please contact [email protected] if you would like further information on IABNZ Membership or if you would like to join.
To register for our newsletter please contact [email protected] or click the button below.