Digital Planner/Buyer - Mediacom
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
MediaCom’s Auckland team is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Planner/Buyer with demonstrated experience digital campaign planner and or buyer experience.
As a Digital Planner/Buyer, you will assist your line manager in the set-up, buying, execution, monitoring of clients’ digital media campaigns.
This is a critical role within the agency, one that offers a variety of external and internal stakeholder management.
Reporting of the role
The role reports to Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- An enjoyable environment that combines the best of your skills whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- Work diversity that involves liaising with internal and external stakeholders across a range of disciplines, solving business problems for clients
- Working with a team of over 60+ locally like-minded people to support and mentor you through your media career.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have solid comprehension of your campaign pipeline and task status
- You will have foundational knowledge of Mediacom’s tech, tools and processes.
In six months:
- You will be proficient at executing, monitoring and optimising campaigns to client objectives.
- You will be capable at pulling data informed insights from campaign reports
- You will be developing foundational knowledge on Mediacom’s planning principles
In 12 months:
- You will be the go to person for all campaign execution queries
- You will be able to confidently in plan simple campaigns to support your senior peers.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Campaign Planning
- Historic campaign performance analysis
- Campaign implementation planning
- Internal & external briefing management (client, ad ops & publisher)
- Online consumer journey mapping
- Media optimisation metric forecasting
- Publisher collaboration & idea creation
- Post campaign analysis & recommendation
- Campaign Schedule Buying
- Media Placement negotiation
- Media buying & insertion order management (client & publisher)
- Campaign Optimisation Management
- Campaign & placement pacing delivery
- Campaign optimisation
- Data insight analysis
- Campaign delivery & performance report collation.
What you will need:
- 2-4 years’ media agency experience, across a range of industries
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with an analytical mind set
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working DFA, Sizmek, Comscore, Nielsen, Moat & IAS
- Proven experience in data interpretation & analysis
- MS Office skills with advance knowledge in Excel
To apply for this role contact Justine Hickie, General Manager Digital NZ, Mediacom - firstname.lastname@example.org