SEO Training - Auckland
Mon, 05 Feb 2018
1-day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course - Auckland
This 1-day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) course will teach you about the fundamental building blocks for successful SEO and provide you with practical tips and advice that you can apply immediately.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for webmasters, digital agencies, business owners and marketing professionals who want to learn the fundamentals for successful SEO implementation and management. No experience is required.
What you'll learn
The course will provide a review of the key factors that drive SEO performance, how to setup an SEO implementation roadmap and track SEO performance.
- the fundamentals for successful SEO
- setting your SEO strategy, goals and defining your target keywords
- setting your SEO implementation roadmap
- website design tips for SEO
- tips for effective SEO copy writing (copy writing template included)
- on-page SEO fundamentals (on-page optimisation template included)
- monitoring link spam and building a natural backlink profile
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalized by Google
- an overview of some of the more effective SEO tools
- evaluating SEO performance
- showing how SEO should compliment AdWords
- a questions and answers session related to the session
Lee McCarthy - Head of Search Engine Marketing & Learning - Clickthrough Digital. Lee is an experienced search engine marketing expert, with 7 years managing advanced SEO campaigns and teaching SEO across NZ and Europe.
Glen Maguire - Head of Digital - Clickthrough Digital. Glen has twenty years experience running digital marketing teams and was a co-founder of the IABNZ in 2007 to accelerate best practice and learning within the NZ digital industry.
$380 + GST (For IABNZ Members)
$480 + GST (For Non-Members)
19 March 2018
The Marketing Association Premises, 69 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland
Purchases of IABNZ training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IABNZ 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IABNZ course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. IABNZ reserves the right to postpone the course due to insufficient numbers.