Digital Ad-Operations Specialist - Mediacom
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
MediaCom’s Auckland team is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Ad Operations Specialist with demonstrated digital campaign management and ad tech solution experience.
As Digital Ad Operations Specialist, you will have full ownership of the digital ad operations processes and our technology ad stack. You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of campaign management excellence and ensuring all your members are proficiently trained in all our ad tech solutions.
This is a business critical role and offers a variety of internal stakeholder management and 3rd party vendor management opportunities.
The role reports to the General Manager, Digital
3 best things about the job:
- An enjoyable environment that combines the best of your technical and operational process management skills whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- Working within a network of 60 likeminded media people across Auckland & Wellington offering support and mentorship as you develop your career.
- Work diversity that involves liaising with internal and external stakeholders, solving a vast array of technical ad operations problems and implementing new best practice ad operations standards to the group.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have solid comprehension of our end to end technology stack, planning and implementation tools and current processes.
- You will be the key go to person for all digital ad operations, process, implementation and troubleshooting queries.
- You will have started to develop and implement best practice operations standards
In six months:
- You will have fully developed the in house capabilities of the team and they will be working to best practice operational standards.
- You will have seen an increase in campaign management efficiencies and an overall reduction in campaign management error rates to a 99.95% error rate.
In 12 months:
- You will have seen an increase in campaign management efficiencies and an overall reduction in campaign management error rates to a zero error rate.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Campaign Management/Ad Tech Specialist
- Technical Support Management for end to end campaign management
- Technical lead for all creative, tag and ad serving issues
- Technical lead for all Troubleshooting requirements
- Technical lead for all Brand Safety, Viewability and Audience Verification
- Tag implementation management and support including 3rd party pixel creation and conversion tracking
- Client site tag auditing, implementation and attribution modelling
- Ad Tech Vendor testing, review and recommendations
- Operational Process, Training and Development
- Training lead for all ad tech systems and Campaign Management
- DCM and Sizmek workflow and systems management
- MOAT, IAS, DAR workflow and systems management
- Ownership and implementation of Best Practice Operational Standards for all ad tech systems
- 3rd Party Vendor relationship management to ensure yourself and the team are up to date on all technology stack information, system updates and market information.
- Leadership and development of all direct reports
What you will need:
- A minimum of 3+ years digital ad operations and campaign management experience
- Advanced ad server knowledge of DCM is a must
- Advanced ad server knowledge of Sizmek would be advantageous
- Execution experience with Viewability and Audience Measurement Tools MOAT, IAS and Nielsen DAR
- Systems workflow experience and process management
- Creative and Tag Management troubleshooting experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with a process driven mind set
- An excellent work ethic, problem solving and proficient time management skills
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Have a passion for learning and work effectively autonomously and within a team environment
To apply for this role contact Justine Hickie, General Manager Digital NZ, Mediacom - email@example.com