1-day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training Course - Auckland
Mon, 05 Dec 2016
This 1-day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) course will teach you about the fundamental building blocks for successful SEO and provide you with practical tips and advice that you can apply immediately.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for webmasters, digital agencies, business owners and marketing professionals who want to learn the fundamentals for successful SEO implementation and management. No experience is required.
What you'll learn
The course will provide a review of the key factors that drive SEO performance, how to setup an SEO implementation roadmap and track SEO performance.
- the fundamentals for successful SEO
- setting your SEO strategy, goals and defining your target keywords
- setting your SEO implementation roadmap
- website design tips for SEO
- tips for effective SEO copy writing (copy writing template included)
- on-page SEO fundamentals (on-page optimisation template included)
- monitoring link spam and building a natural backlink profile
- pitfalls to avoid getting your website penalized by Google
- an overview of some of the more effective SEO tools
- evaluating SEO performance
- showing how SEO should compliment AdWords and Social Media
- a questions and answers session related to the session
- a follow-up session with your tutor to go through immediate opportunities to improve your websites SEO
Lee McCarthy - Head of Search Engine Marketing & Learning - Clickthrough Digital. Lee is an experienced search engine marketing expert, with 7 years managing advanced SEO campaigns and teaching SEO across NZ and Europe.
Glen Maguire - Head of Digital - Clickthrough Digital. Glen has twenty years experience running digital marketing teams and was a co-founder of the IABNZ in 2007 to accelerate best practice and learning within the NZ digital industry.
$380 + GST (For IABNZ Members)
$480 + GST (For Non-Members)
For Non-Members wishing to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your attendee numbers and we will send you an invoice. Payment is required before the course commences.
Friday - 10th of March, 2017
The Marketing Association Premises, 69 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland